About me!

 Hello! My name is Milo and one of my biggest interests is films. Not just any film, but specifically films from the 1970’s-2000’s. Examples of films from this era that you might’ve heard of are Grease, Clueless, Jaws, E.T, Juno, Napolean Dynamite, Legally Blonde, SAW (2004) and Mama Mia. In all honesty, I find most films around this era most interesting because they are more original, they have better music, casting, aesthetics, costumes and stories.  I think people now are losing ideas of what new films to make, some even remake movies that didn’t even need to be remade. For example, Disney began to remake a lot of their movies with better quality, new cast, and a slightly different story, but nothing will ever compare to the original. Their newer movies aren’t getting as much attention anymore either. Even cartoons from this era are better, the style, the stories, and plots from popular cartoons from then are a lot more popular than they are now. One thing I can say is that there are more controversial topics then then there are now.  For example one of my favorite movies, Clueless, includes a 16 year old girl in high school helping her friend find a romantic interest, but near the end of the movie her own romantic interest was 18, two years older than her, and the age of consent in California is 18, which spiked some controversy.




Comments