Stash Short Film Festival: Comedy

    Do you ever secretly enjoy extremely weird videos on youtube or TikTok? Yeahhhh me too. Recently, I was given the recommendation “Stash Short Film Festival: Comedy (2017) and after watching it entirely I am, confused. I am going to be honest, when watching these I expected something like Regular Show or South Park, but I got something completely different. While first watching these I was at a loss of what was going on and started to lose interest, that was, until the very last one, “Time For Sushi” . Don’t get me wrong, I was still entirely confused, but this episode was so funny to me. It starts off with the ocean, then with these plastic looking feet flying above the ocean. After that random moment, it goes back to normal, showing two girls walking across the street, but it doesn’t stay normal. Now all of a sudden, there's a million of what seems like plastic people wiggling all over the city.

         I think this one stood out the most for me because it was just so random, and I really enjoy out of pocket comedy. This film also kept my attention the longest because there was always something weird going on. My favorite part was the end, where they show an add for a body pillow of the plastic people. So random.




Comments